The Versavee Cafe is located in the heart of the Christian Quarter of Jerusalem's Old City. It is a quiet oasis just off the main market street near Jaffa Gate.
Located in a historic building, the cafe and sports a Roman milestone in the alley where it is located.
Come and enjoy the friendly atmosphere and excellent food.
Roman Milestone outside the café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full cocktail bar with weekly specials
- International cuisine
- Quality espresso bar and seasonal fresh juices
- Relaxing and intimate ambience and musical atmosphere
- Historical photo exhibition
- Open till late
- HAPPY HOUR on tap 16:00-18:00 daily
Greek Patriarchate Road, Jaffa Gate,
Old City Jerusalem