- The Council will be comprised of 5-10 elected members of the Green Olive Collective.
- All members are eligible to be nominated and to vote.
- Working Partners of the Green Olive Collective are not eligible to be elected to the council.
(Partners are represented on the Management Committee)
- The council will explore all aspects of the work of Green Olive and make recommendations to the Working Partners.
- The Council will propose new projects both in Israel/Palestine and in the countries of the members.
- The council will endeavour to have regular meetings using Email, Skype, Facebook and other virtual means to communicate. Green Olive Working Partners will also participate in these meetings
Fill out my online form.